Through education, research and practice to train business leaders
who meet the standards of the modern world!
School of Business of Belarusian State University (est. in 1996) is an independent structural unit of the educational complex of Belarusian State University, which is among the 2% of the best universities in the world. This is a rather high international rating for the Republic of Belarus, which only Belarusian State University has.
It is accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus for the right to carry out training in 5 specialities of Bachelor’s Degree, 12 specialities of Master’s Degree, 16 specialities of retraining of executives and specialists. In 2018, the School was renamed into the State Institution of Education “School of Business of Belarusian State University”.
The School defines its purpose as:
- Training competent, competitive specialists and managers, as well as highly qualified scientists.
- Providing full scope to obtain a set of educational services in the field of management, economics, business, logistics, finance and information technology.
- Building of future specialist into specialist with active citizenship, high spirituality and social responsibility.
- Development of creative abilities in students, their involvement in active research activities and participation in innovative solutions of the international level.
- Active partnership in the system of national and international scientific, educational and innovative cooperation.
- Development of social partnership and corporate culture based on high ethical standards.
We hope that students will start to shape their lives, gaining an understanding of what they want to do with their skills and talents and form the right values and interests. Find their place and purpose in the world, will contribute to its improvement.
In order for this mission to be known, understood and accepted within the framework of the institution and among external stakeholders, School of Business of Belarusian State University broadcasts the main idea of the mission to students and partners, all promotional materials contain elements of identity.
The mission reflects the motto: We prepare leaders of the future!
The instruction is conducted by the best specialists and experts in the field of business, successful theorists and leading practitioners. The School has 128 teachers, of whom 30% are practicing specialists. In addition: 10 Doctors of Sciences, 69 PhDs, 8 Professors, 57 Associate Professors. All existing methods and technologies in education are used: lectures, seminars, master classes, case studies, guest lectures of foreign teachers.
According to statistics, 80% of graduates of the School become managers after 3-4 years. Many of them run their business.
According to the European startup center VALUER, the School of Business of BSU is included in the list of the 45 best entrepreneurial schools in Europe.
The School of Business is also the coordinator of the intergovernmental Belarusian-German program aimed at improving the skills of managerial personnel, which allows to meet the needs of the business environment and to increase new professional contacts.
In 2005, the School became the founder of the Association of Business Education.
The School is a permanent platform for holding business conferences and meetings with representatives of the business community.