SCHOOL OF BUSINESS OF BSU
School of Business of Belarusian State University was established in 1996.
School graduates include directors and CEO’s of many well-known Belarusian enterprises as well as talented managers and IT-specialists employed in different spheres.
- Business Administration
- Business Administration in English
- Information Resources Management
Masters Degree Programs
- Innovation management
- Legal support of economic activity
- Design of complex integrated systems
- Technologies of personnel management
- Banking business management
- Management in social and economic systems
- Management of logistics systems
- Property management
- Financial management
- Finance and Credit
Areas of training and re-training:
- Business Management
- Personnel Management
- Economy in foreign trade
- Information Technologies
- Foreign Languages
School is a dynamically developing institution. Educational process is provided by 4 Departments including Department of Business Administration, Business Communication, Logistics, Management of Technology.
Several Centers operating within the School structure ensure the provision of high quality education and services in the field of distance Education, Information Technologies, the English language (Centre for Distance Education and Information Technologies, English Language Center).
Job search and career promotion are facilitated through the services offered by the Center for Career Development.
School’s staff includes 5 Doctors of Science, professors, 42 PhD, associate professors, along with 60 experienced senior instructors and instructors.
- elaboration of innovative strategy for the development of enterprises and companies using educational and scientific potential of the Republic of Belarus;
- elaboration and implementation of innovative educational technologies for training and retraining of top managers of national enterprises.
Since the moment of its opening in 1996, School of Business of BSU have been actively participating in the various international projects.
One of School’s special programs is its Master program providing a degree in Business Administration (MBA) has started as an international project. About 100 people graduate from this program annually. Now the program is offered in Russian and English languages.
Program «Amber Coast Logistics» (supported by Baltic Sea Region Program) was implemented in 2012-2014.
The most significant projects which are now in the process of realization - «Training Program for Managers (supported by GIZ GmbH)».
International contacts are being developed (students have the opportunity to do an internship in companies in Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, implementing a program of double degrees in the specialty «Logistics»).