Master’s Degree programmes:
- Innovation management
- Legal support of economic activity
- Design of complex integrated systems
- Technologies of personnel management
- Banking business management
- Management in social and economic systems
- Management of logistics systems
- Property management
- Financial management
- Finance and Credit
- Business Administration (MBA program)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
This programme is offered to executives and specialists with a higher education degree and minimum of 2 years experience in business.
The purpose of the programme is to provide graduate instruction to students from Belarus and other countries in order to train professional managers with profound understanding of the economic environment. The School of Business of BSU MBA programme provides a solid foundation for successful management career in a constantly changing global business environment.
MBA is a 2 years programme. Classes are held in the evening, which allows working professionals to join the programme. Students are expected to work intensively.
Alumni of the МВА programme are the intellectual elite of Belarusian business community – highly educated and highly motivated individuals who feel a need for continuous professional growth.
Since 2010, based on the existing English - language MBA programme of the School of Business of BSU the first Belarusian English - language MBA programme was created that would qualify for the international accreditation CEEMAN and AMBA.
- Theoretical knowledge and practical projects anchored in reality
- Faculty are active as consultants, managers or directors of corporations
- Syllabi eflect leading-edge world management theory and practice.
- Instruction makes use of the results of international cooperation involving most of the teachers
- The programme is intensive and demanding, designed for highly motivated individuals.
- MBA students have the benefit of small classes in which interaction and exchange of ideas is both facilitated and encouraged.
The programme is taught in two languages: Russian and English
MBA at the School of Business at BSU is open for international students.
Required scanned documents for initial review:
- Filled applicant form;
- Copies of an undergraduate diploma and transcripts;
- Two recommendation letters;
- Medical health certificate;
- Copy of the applicants passport (pages with photo and passport details);
- Highly detailed CV;
- Personal essay describing the applicant's motivation to study in the MBA program;
Copy of TOEFL/ IELTS certificate. TOEFL or IELTS certificate is necessary to confirm your language skills. However, in certain cases this requirement can be replaced with a skype interview.